Once again he have some stunning and unique items for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Waterford Crystal, we have a superb Dolphin figurine. He is just beautiful and sparkles in the light. From Royal Crown Derby we have a gorgeous little mustard pot in the beautiful Derby Posies pattern. From Royal Albert, another little beauty. This time a demitasse duo in the Old Country Roses pattern. From Nao by Lladro, we have a superb large figurine. This is just a beauty, a great size and features a lovely little girl with a footbath. For the collectors of green depression glass and of uranium glass, we have you both covered, with a superb vintage butter container and the lid glows like a beacon. And lastly for the lovers of purple and of Neo glass, we have a stunning paperweight.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, Royal Albert, Tupton Ware, Bunnykins, Mikasa
- Sneek Peak For The Week – Royal Albert, Belleek, Nao, Shelley, Tuscan Plant