We have sourced some stunning and unique items for you once again this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Royal Albert we have a superb Val D’or trio. This classic pattern is highly collected and this one is in pristine condition. From Caithness glass in Scotland we have a gorgeous paperweight in the beautiful ‘Congratulations’ pattern. We have a rare small dish from Wedgwood. This was released for the Wimbledon championships in 1994, and is a very limited edition of only 2500 world wide. From I E & C we have a stunning antique vase. This is fully hand painted and has raised gilding. It is just gorgeous. And lastly from Royal Winton we have a small two handled dish featuring the ‘old English Markets’ pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, Royal Albert, Tupton Ware, Bunnykins, Mikasa
- Sneek Peak For The Week – Royal Albert, Belleek, Nao, Shelley, Tuscan Plant