We are so pleased to bring you this weeks gorgeous goodies at All Things Vintage. Firstly we have a set of 4 stunning Hock wine glasses. These are just superb. Sparkling crystal and with a lovely cut pattern. From Royal Albert we have three gorgeous Harlequin colored demitasse cups and saucers. Im selling these as a set of three, so as to save you some postage. They are just lovely and the colors are so pretty. From Tupton ware, we have a lovely flower of the month bear figurine. He has the Daffodil for March and is just adorable. I collect Tupton myself, its the poor man’s Moorcroft, but is so lovely. This gorgeous little fellow would be a keeper, but I already have this design in my own collection. For the Bunnykins collectors we have a superb, tall mug. This is a hard to find design, and it would make a lovely gift as it has the motto ‘thinking of you’ on the inside. And lastly from Mikasa, we have a stunning large trinket box. This has the beautiful Tropical Bloom pattern, with a Zebra in Foliage, and is in excellent condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box