Its ‘fabulous flowers’ once again at All Things Vintage, and we have some truly glorious pieces for your consideration this week. For the lovers of harlequin china, we have 4 superb trio’s. These come from Grafton China and are just beautiful. From Tuscan china we have a stunning open sugar bowl and matching creamer. We have the most gorgeous heavily gilt and hand accented cake plate. This is antique Coalport, has raised gilding, and is just to die for. From George Jones Crescent china, another lovely antique piece. This time a bonbon dish with heavily gilt accents, and a stunning pattern. And from Germany, a gorgeous floral trinket box in a great large size.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box