We are always so pleased to be able to bring you unique and stunning items each week at All Things Vintage, and today is no exception, we have some truly lovely items up for sale. Firstly for the lovers of studio art glass, we have a superb small bowl. This was made by Stuart Fletcher and is signed to the base. For the Imari china lover we have a stunning large sized creamer. This comes from Abbeydale, and is in the superb Chrysanthemum pattern, perfect for mothers day. For the lovers of harlequin china, we have another stunning set of rainbow colored trio’s. These are from Tuscan, a set of six, and are just beautiful on display. For the collectors of Royal Winton and also the hand painted china lovers, we have a small art deco dish with the most stunning roses, signed by the artist. And lastly, for a touch of luxury at your next high tea, we have a set of six gold teaspoons. These are from Rodd, and feature the superb Golden Glory pattern, plated in 22ct gold.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box