Our new additions to All Things Vintage this week, are just lovely. Firstly from Royal Crown Derby, we have a stunning footed bonbon dish. The shape is ‘duchess’, and it has the lovely Derby posies pattern with gilt trim and a fine blue border. I have two of these available, one is like new, the other has a fine utensil mark. First to buy will receive the better dish. From Royal Doulton we have a lovely medium sized character jug. This features Sgt Buzfuz the solicitor from Dickens’ Pickwick papers, and is one of the harder to find characters in the series. We have a stunning miniature sized ruby glass creamer from Bohemia, and this has a little manganese to the rim under blacklight. From the Kosta Boda zoo series we have the lion. He is flat backed and in great condition. And lastly from Hammersley we have a lovely duo featuring the beautiful ‘Victorian Violets’ pattern. This is slightly smaller than a standard teacup and saucer, but larger than a demi. Full size will be in the individual listing. Two of these available, and both in great condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Brush Tail Possum Vase, Royal Albert Trio, Alva Gooden Bowl, Queens China Creamer, Coalport Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Hammersley Golden Tansy, Antique German Half Doll, Rare Vintage Paragon Double Warrant Trio, Royal Doulton Matched Bud Vases, Sadler Chintz Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Uranium Glass, Royal Albert, Jim Beam Decanter, Royal Worcester, Furstenberg Fine China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Royal Albert Crown China, Antique Continental Vase, Neo Glass Geode, Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert Vintage And Contemporary, Nao by Lladro, Limoges, Paragon Double Warrant