Our new additions to All Things Vintage this week, are just lovely. Firstly from Royal Crown Derby, we have a stunning footed bonbon dish. The shape is ‘duchess’, and it has the lovely Derby posies pattern with gilt trim and a fine blue border. I have two of these available, one is like new, the other has a fine utensil mark. First to buy will receive the better dish. From Royal Doulton we have a lovely medium sized character jug. This features Sgt Buzfuz the solicitor from Dickens’ Pickwick papers, and is one of the harder to find characters in the series. We have a stunning miniature sized ruby glass creamer from Bohemia, and this has a little manganese to the rim under blacklight. From the Kosta Boda zoo series we have the lion. He is flat backed and in great condition. And lastly from Hammersley we have a lovely duo featuring the beautiful ‘Victorian Violets’ pattern. This is slightly smaller than a standard teacup and saucer, but larger than a demi. Full size will be in the individual listing. Two of these available, and both in great condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box