Once again we have been able to source some stunning, unique, and quirky items for your consideration here at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Royal Doulton we have a gorgeous Bunnykins figurine. Called Stop watch, he was Bunnykins of the year for 2002. From Denby in England, we have a gorgeous little creamer. It has a great mid century shape and design, and a lovely grey interior, not often seen. From Cristal D’Arques in France, we have a stunning figurine or paperweight. This is in the Mats Jonasson style, and features a gorgeous frosted Pansy design. From the Franklin mint, we have a superb large charger. This is just stunning. The design is called the graceful orchid and is so striking. And lastly from Limoges in France for Hine, we have a superb Cognac decanter. This features a Stag in stunning cobalt blue ceramic, and in typical Limoges fine quality.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Waterford Crystal, Wembley Australia Pottery, Crown Staffordshire Bone China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bunnykins, Plant Tuscan, Bing and Grondahl, Queen Anne, Edwardian China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets