Its a short week here at All Things Vintage, as we are taking a well earned break from Thursday, for most of May. However I have a few lovely items in this week, for your viewing pleasure. Firstly from Stuart crystal, we have a stunning dessert set. This features the beautiful love birds pattern, and consists of a master footed bowl, and four footed small bowls, all in perfect condition. From Wedgwood we have another lovely piece of Jasper ware. This time a stunning posy vase in sage green, with the four seasons pattern. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb trio in the Derby posies pattern, and all three pieces have a matching date mark. And lastly from quality manufacturers Herend in Hungary, we have a stunning small lattice bowl.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Waterford Crystal, Wembley Australia Pottery, Crown Staffordshire Bone China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bunnykins, Plant Tuscan, Bing and Grondahl, Queen Anne, Edwardian China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Wedgwood Jasper Ware, Royal Crown Derby Posies, Herend Lattice Bowl
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Cristal D’Arques, Mid Century Denby, Rare Limoges Hine Cognac Decanter, Huge Orchid Charger
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets