Well here we are, back again, a little later than we thought, but better late than never, and we have brought some beautiful new china home with us from our travels. Firstly for the Bunnykins collectors, we have a superb money box. This would suit either a boy or a girl, and it comes in its original box. From Plant Tuscan, we have a lovely large creamer or small milk jug, in the highly collected Lotus or Poppy pattern. From quality manufacturers Bing and Grondahl, we have a stunning large coffee pot. This is in the highly collected seagull pattern, and is in superb condition. We have an adorable little demitasse duo from Queen Anne china, and lastly from Edwardian china in the UK, a beautiful display plate with a gorgeous floral pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Brush Tail Possum Vase, Royal Albert Trio, Alva Gooden Bowl, Queens China Creamer, Coalport Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Hammersley Golden Tansy, Antique German Half Doll, Rare Vintage Paragon Double Warrant Trio, Royal Doulton Matched Bud Vases, Sadler Chintz Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Uranium Glass, Royal Albert, Jim Beam Decanter, Royal Worcester, Furstenberg Fine China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Royal Albert Crown China, Antique Continental Vase, Neo Glass Geode, Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert Vintage And Contemporary, Nao by Lladro, Limoges, Paragon Double Warrant