Its a short week here at All Things Vintage, due to the public holiday yesterday, and we have commitments on Friday, however we still have three lovely items for your consideration this week. Firstly from Wembley Australia, we have a superb wall pocket vase. This features a lovely cockatoo. From Waterford crystal we have a lovely set of martini glasses in as new condition and in original box. And lastly this week, from Crown Staffordshire in the UK, we have a superb trio with hand painted flowers and lavish gilding.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Brush Tail Possum Vase, Royal Albert Trio, Alva Gooden Bowl, Queens China Creamer, Coalport Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Hammersley Golden Tansy, Antique German Half Doll, Rare Vintage Paragon Double Warrant Trio, Royal Doulton Matched Bud Vases, Sadler Chintz Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Uranium Glass, Royal Albert, Jim Beam Decanter, Royal Worcester, Furstenberg Fine China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Royal Albert Crown China, Antique Continental Vase, Neo Glass Geode, Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert Vintage And Contemporary, Nao by Lladro, Limoges, Paragon Double Warrant