Once again we have some stunning items coming up this week at All Things Vintage. From Royal Albert we have a couple of lovely items. Firstly a beautiful vintage tab handled cake plate in the rare Bluebirds pattern, and secondly, a more contemporary piece from the 100 years series, that being a beautiful large floral mug. From Nao by Lladro we have a lovely larger sized goose or duck figurine. We have the most stunning little hand accented trinket box from Limoges in France. And lastly from paragon, and with the double warrant backstamp, a lovely vintage trio featuring a gorgeous lilac posy pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Pollyanna, Shelley, Spode, Coalport, Sevres Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Antique Locke And Co, Royal Winton, Duchess, Aynsley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Limoges, Australian Pottery, English Creamer, Mosaic Horse, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Carlton Ware, Australian Pottery, Antique Greener Glass, Wedgwood, J G Durand Crystal