We have some more stunning items in store this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Aynsley, we have a superb duo. This has the lovely orchard fruits pattern on the inside as well as out, and is from the ‘gilded’ range with the gold foot and handle to the cup. From Royal Albert Crown China, we have 3 stunning antique trios from the Bluebird series. Also new is a stunning miniature vase. This is from Germany or Austria, dates to around the turn of the century, and has a superb image with heavily gilt accents. For the collectors of Neo glass we have a lovely large geode shaped bowl. This is purple and turquoise with the color change to blue, and is possibly Murano, but has no sticker or signature. And lastly for the lovers of the Doulton Brambly Hedge series, we have the large plate in ‘summer’ pattern. These stunning designs by Jill Barklem never fail to delight with their lovely detail, and this one is in ‘as new’ condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Pollyanna, Shelley, Spode, Coalport, Sevres Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Antique Locke And Co, Royal Winton, Duchess, Aynsley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Limoges, Australian Pottery, English Creamer, Mosaic Horse, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Carlton Ware, Australian Pottery, Antique Greener Glass, Wedgwood, J G Durand Crystal