We have something for just about everyone this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the uranium glass collectors, we have a superb trio. These are very hard to find complete and all three pieces glow very well. For the Royal Albert lovers, we have another stunning trio. This is from the ‘tradditional British songs’ and has the most stunning design. For the decanter or Jim beam collectors we have a gorgeous large piece featuring a Koala. We have a china candle snuffer from Royal Worcester which is just lovely, and lastly from Furstenberg fine china, we have a stunning long sandwich plate, with a beautiful Lilacs pattern and gilt trim.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Pollyanna, Shelley, Spode, Coalport, Sevres Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Antique Locke And Co, Royal Winton, Duchess, Aynsley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Limoges, Australian Pottery, English Creamer, Mosaic Horse, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Carlton Ware, Australian Pottery, Antique Greener Glass, Wedgwood, J G Durand Crystal