I am so pleased to be able to bring you this weeks offering of stunning items at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the Hammersley collectors or the lovers of heavily gilt china, we have a stunning shell shaped bowl in the beautiful Golden Tansy pattern. We have the most superb antique half doll. She is just gorgeous and so, so beautiful. We have another rare offering from Paragon. Another trio with the double warrant back stamp and in the stunning, hand accented, Clematis pattern. We have a lovely pair of dressing table or mantle bud vases from Royal Doulton, and lastly from Sadler, a gorgeous small teapot in the beautiful and rare, Florence Chintz pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Pollyanna, Shelley, Spode, Coalport, Sevres Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Antique Locke And Co, Royal Winton, Duchess, Aynsley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Limoges, Australian Pottery, English Creamer, Mosaic Horse, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Carlton Ware, Australian Pottery, Antique Greener Glass, Wedgwood, J G Durand Crystal