We have such lovely items for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the Aussie pottery collectors, we have a great little vase with an adorable brush tailed possum. For the lovers of Royal Albert we have another gorgeous trio, this time in the pretty Haworth pattern. Also new is a stunning bowl by the renowned china painter Alva Gooden. We have a pretty floral creamer from Queen’s china, perfect for your next afternoon tea. And lastly, a superb trinket box from Coalport. This features the stunning Ming Rose pattern, and comes in its original box.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Pollyanna, Shelley, Spode, Coalport, Sevres Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Antique Locke And Co, Royal Winton, Duchess, Aynsley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Limoges, Australian Pottery, English Creamer, Mosaic Horse, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Carlton Ware, Australian Pottery, Antique Greener Glass, Wedgwood, J G Durand Crystal