We have such pretty little items new in store for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the Royal Albert collectors we have two gorgeous items. A lovely biscuit plate in the Primrose pattern, and a stunning trio in the Peach Rose pattern. We have a superb demitasse duo from Royal Doulton, this has heavily gilt raised patterns and is just stunning. We have the sweetest little vase from Hammersley with an Oriental bird design, and lastly from James Kents ‘Old Foley’ range, we have a vintage shaving mug in a lovely blue Imari pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Portmeirion, Fenton, Spode, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victoria China, Royal Albert, Spode, Martin Boyd Pottery, Shelley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Giuseppe Armani, Goebel, Royal Doulton, McHugh Pottery, Victorian Hobbs and Brockunier Spangle Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Antique Morimura, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China