I am so pleased to bring you this weeks offering from All Things Vintage. We’ve had a stunning shipment arrive, and I am so excited to be able to share them with you over the next few weeks. For the Carlton ware collectors we have a gorgeous butter dish and spreader in the lovely Anemones pattern. From Wedgwood we have a stunning sugar bowl and creamer in the gorgeous Butterfly Bloom pattern. We have a superb Old Country Roses trio from Royal Albert, in pristine condition. This looks to be straight from the store to the cabinet and never used. From Willets Belleek in America, we have the most gorgeous, large antique tankard with gilt dragon handle. And lastly for the Aussie pottery lovers, we have a gorgeous pair of Marie Gardner Pixie salt and pepper shakers, one with original lable.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Portmeirion, Fenton, Spode, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victoria China, Royal Albert, Spode, Martin Boyd Pottery, Shelley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Giuseppe Armani, Goebel, Royal Doulton, McHugh Pottery, Victorian Hobbs and Brockunier Spangle Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Antique Morimura, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China