Its all things beautiful in blue again this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some stunning items on offer. For the Carlton Ware collectors we have a superb full coffee set. This is in the Bleu Royale colorway with the gilt interiors. For the lovers of Australian pottery we have a stunning vase. Made by David Williams, it features a beige ground with a stunning blue crystaline effect. We have a stunning antique basket shaped bonbon from Henry Greener in the most lovely shade of blue, and a beautiful Wedgwood Jasper ware candle holder in blue. And lastly from J G Durand Cristal in France, we have 2 stunning cased vases in cobalt blue.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Portmeirion, Fenton, Spode, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victoria China, Royal Albert, Spode, Martin Boyd Pottery, Shelley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Giuseppe Armani, Goebel, Royal Doulton, McHugh Pottery, Victorian Hobbs and Brockunier Spangle Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Antique Morimura, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China