Its fabulous flowers again this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some stunning floral themed items for your consideration. Firstly from Royal Albert we have two superb pieces, a trinket box featuring old country roses, and a lovely trio with the Kentish rockery pattern. We have a stunning biscuit barrel from Locke and Co. Also new is a rare divided plate from Royal Winton. These are not easy to find, and especially hard to find in the lovely Marguerite pattern with the gilt trim. From Duchess china we have a pretty sugar bowl and creamer with the most lovely floral posy pattern, and lastly from Aynsley, we have a gorgeous floral butter dish in its original box.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Portmeirion, Fenton, Spode, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victoria China, Royal Albert, Spode, Martin Boyd Pottery, Shelley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Giuseppe Armani, Goebel, Royal Doulton, McHugh Pottery, Victorian Hobbs and Brockunier Spangle Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Antique Morimura, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China