We have some stunning new additions to All Things Vintage this week. Starting with a gorgeous little posy vase from Royal Doulton. This has the lovely wattle pattern, and is in great order. From Pollyanna in England, we have a gorgeous mug. Made to commemorate a 70th birthday, it would make a wonderful gift. For the Shelley collectors we have a stunning trio. This features the beautiful Primula pattern and is in the yellow colorway. We have a stunning little basket with a Campanula pattern from Spode, and a gorgeous trinket dish from Coalport with the beautiful Ming Rose pattern. And lastly for the glass lovers, we have a gorgeous little paperweight. Made in the form of a spinning top, it comes from Sevres, and still has the original label attached.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Portmeirion, Fenton, Spode, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victoria China, Royal Albert, Spode, Martin Boyd Pottery, Shelley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Giuseppe Armani, Goebel, Royal Doulton, McHugh Pottery, Victorian Hobbs and Brockunier Spangle Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Antique Morimura, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Antique Eggerman Glass, Nao, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert Crown China