We always strive to source the loveliest items for you at All Things Vintage, and this week has been no exception. We have two superb items from Royal Doulton. Firstly the most gorgeous figurine from the reflections series entitled Cocktails. And secondly from the ships series, a stunning vintage bowl featuring the ‘Matthew’. For the Australian pottery lovers we have another superb vase from McHugh dated 1935. From Wedgwood we have another stunning trinket dish. This time featuring Sturt’s Desert Pea and in the gorgeous colorway of pink on teal. And lastly from Japan, the most stunning Kutani Teapot. This is made from Eggshell porcelain, beautifully decorated and heavily gilt.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Limoges, Wedgwood, Royal Bayreuth, Sarah’s Garden, Royal Albert
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Wedgwood Sarah’s Garden, Waterford, Royal Albert, Hand Blown Glass, Vintage Silent Butler
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bing And Grondahl, Sterling Silver, Aynsley, Art Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Royal Copenhagen, Wedgwood, Antique Slag Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Standard, Bing and Grondahl, Sterling Silver, Wedgwood, Amethyst Slag Glass