Its tiny treasures this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some truly gorgeous little items for your consideration. From Wedgwood, we have another of the lovely little jasper ware trinket dishes. This time in white on cane, the flower is the Cooktown Orchid. From Tunstall in England we have a stunning little creamer. This is hand painted and just beautiful. From Fenton we have another gorgeous piece of glass in misty blue iridescent. This has the highly collected cat in shoe design. From Royal Copenhagen we have a superb little espresso cup and saucer. This is tiny, but so lovely, and has hand applied gilding. We have another lovely piece of Blue garland from Herend, in the form of a toothpick holder. And lastly, while not strictly vintage, I just had to include this piece in tiny treasures as it is just so lovely. From Silvestri glass in Asia, it is a superb scent bottle. This has the most glorious iridescent colors with white feathering, and just the most gorgeous thing.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Limoges, Wedgwood, Royal Bayreuth, Sarah’s Garden, Royal Albert
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Wedgwood Sarah’s Garden, Waterford, Royal Albert, Hand Blown Glass, Vintage Silent Butler
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bing And Grondahl, Sterling Silver, Aynsley, Art Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Royal Copenhagen, Wedgwood, Antique Slag Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Standard, Bing and Grondahl, Sterling Silver, Wedgwood, Amethyst Slag Glass